Warm Call Ideas: Have a reason to call that adds value to your client.
- Call for annual breakfast or lunch and real estate market review
- Ask about their upcoming plans for Mother’s Day, Opening Day of Boating Season, Seattle International Film Festival, Folklife Festival or summer vacation
- Congratulations, happy birthday, welcome to the neighborhood, thank you for your business, personal goal encouragement
- Recent closed client: How is the home working out? Is there anything I can do? Time to drop by with a home portfolio?
Personal note Ideas (note card or email):
- Happy Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, summer salutations, happy birthday
- Congratulations on new job, baby shower, wedding, etc.
- Referral sources – Thanks you and update on progress
- Note of encouragement and inspiration for personal or professional goals.
Social Media Posts:
- General local real estate news and related topics such as mortgage rates, market updates, new listings, home tips, client testimonials, etc.
- Highlight local businesses and spread the word about events or issues affecting your target area. Link to positive stories that emphasize what a great place it is to live.
- “I saw this article and thought you would enjoy it.” Use links from notable sources.
May Pop-by ideas: Mother’s Day, Cinco de Mayo, School teacher appreciation
- Garden gloves or flower seeds: “your referrals keep my business in bloom”
- Salsa or Salsa recipe card: “For the hottest real estate deals, call me!”
- Box of truffles: “You are the sweetest part of my business.”
- Mini First Aid kit: “Think of me first when its time to sell your home.”